Is this the Ultimate Clickbank Tool or just some silly little toy? Does CBmall deserve respect or just a passing glance?
Just Another Widget? Or is CBmall A Really Cool Tool to Add To Your Toolbox?
Are you familiar with Clickbank.com? It's an online marketplace where you can find over 10,000 ebooks and digital products on all kinds of topics. Naturally marketing is well covered, but there are also tons of books on weightloss, hobbies, casinos, parenting, pets, screensavers, and much more.
One major advantage to selling digital products through Clickbank, as compared to selling hard goods, is that for each sale you'll generally earn from $10 to $50, depending on the product. Compare this to selling Amazon books, where you'll earn 10-50 cents per sale.
Clickbank also pays every two weeks, if you've had sales, whereas Amazon pays every three months.
CBmall is a slick little system, put together by Jeff Mulligan, that let's you easily browse through the Clickbank catalog. It includes a directory of the hottest Clickbank products and also let's you search for any Clickbank product.
To find out what the top sellers are in any Clickbank category just go to your CBmall home page and click through to any category. All the products there are sorted in terms of popularity.
Why not use Clickbank itself to find products? You certainly can and since they've recently added a search feature, after years of not having one, it's not as painful as it used to be. CBmall just makes it easier.
And CBmall does a few things that Clickbank doesn't, such as give you 15 ways to earn extra money. Of course, you'll have to do put in some of your own effort to earn anything.
Here are some examples of how CBmall can help your bottom line:
- First things first, to use CBmall you have to sign up as a Clickbank affiliate here. It's 100% free and Clickbank sends very little, if any, email other than your receipt when you buy something.
- The beauty of the CBmall, over Clickbank, is this: The CBmall has taken the very best products in the ClickBank MarketPlace and gathered them into one, easy to navigate, automated, online shopping mall. Whenever you send a shopper to the mall, you get a commission on whatever they buy. And you don't have to do a thing to maintain your mall!
- The CBmall directory only displays the best of the Clickbank products, the one's that sell. The products are good and the sales letters for those products are good, so when you send traffic to those pages in your mall the chances of people buying are much greater.
- The How To section: Once you own your very own CBmall you will have access to a lot of free info on how to get people to come to your mall and buy.
- You may have heard that The Money is in the List? When people join your newsletter from your CBmall every link in that newsletter will have your CBmall ID, so you make the profits.
- 100% automated! You never have to touch one line of code, ever! You'll find that your new CBmall is 100% ready to go, no tweaking required. Just send traffic and the free materials that come with your mall will show you exactly how to do that.
- The Search Engine built into your copy of CBmall will actually search every product in the Clickbank catalog, even though only the best are shown in the CBmall directory. And no matter which product they buy you get the commission!
- 60 Days of Free Traffic! That's right, for 60 days after becoming an owner of your own CBmall you'll get free traffic to your CBmall. Go here and scroll down to point #15 for details (about 1/3 of the way down the page.)
- Other streams of income. CBmall lets you plug into the power of several other programs, such as SFI, which can add to your income. So your visitor has the chance to find valuable programs outside of just what is offered by Clickbank. And these programs will have your affiliate ID.
- Already have a website? With your CBmall you can get a code to place on your site which will put the CBmall search engine on your own pages.
Now, before we conclude that CBmall is any kind of Get Rich Quick operation, here's a clip from the CBmall newsletter:
You won't find me making promises about how you can rake in $132,875 per month by buying this eBook or that marketing scam. And if you are looking to get-rich-quick, there's a remove link at the bottom of this email. You'll probably want to use it now.
The advantage to a program like CBmall is that you don't have to set up your website, you don't have to install scripts, and you don't have to get a domain name or do anything that doesn't involve directly driving traffic to your mall.
The thing that you have to add to the system is your own efforts to get traffic. If you just buy it and let it sit there you'll earn nothing. If you follow the tips in the How To guides that come with your mall then you should be able to get traffic to your mall.
Another point, which is covered in the materials you'll receive with your CBmall, is how to send people to specific pages within your mall. Just sending people to your CBmall home page will result in very few sales and you'll be unhappy with your results.
What you want to do is send people to particular pages, such as the auctions page, here. Or let them search for products from your own site. Again, CBmall comes with a ton of material which will teach you how to do just that.
To summarize: Clickbank used to have nothing resembling a search feature. If you wanted to find something you had to click through the listings of thousands of products. CBmall made the searching of the Clickbank database child's play and fun, rather than painfully slow.
Today Clickbank has a basic search engine so CBmall is not quite as necessary. What CBmall does is a better job of organizing Clickbank's products than Clickbank does. But CBmall also adds a few things:
- Other affiliate programs,
- a newsletter,
- a ton of bonus products, and much more than what I've covered here.
It's not an essential product, but if you follow the program you should be able to make a nice addition to your bottom line. Check it out, here.
PS: Want to see what other people have to say about CBmall? Then visit the testimonials page.
PPS: One last thing: CBmall can actually save you money. Do you shop for information products? If so then do your shopping at your own CBmall through your own links. Why? Because you will earn the commission on whatever you buy. Since many of the products in the mall pay a 50% commission, you can often save 50% on your purchases. It's a great fringe benefit of mall ownership.
Go Here to get your own CBmall!